Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Outfitted In: Black and Blue

Shirt, Blouse, Ribbon (as belt), Courds, Pin: Thrifted; Sandals, Clever Nettle etsy; Bracelets, DIY and Target Dollar Section; Bag, Alloy.com
Now that the hubby and I have gotten more comfortable with my new camera, we're both loving it! It takes great close-up photos, and it even works well on cloudy mornings like Sunday. :) I wore this to a Mother's Day brunch at a place called Galaxy Diner with my in-laws and hubby, and to Need Supply Co. for my hubby's birthday present to me: an awesome grey Fjallraven backpack!!

Can I just say I am soooo excited to use my new backpack on our vacation?! I love it so much! It's funny because I originally wanted the yellow one, but upon seeing the collection in person, I fell in love with the light grey. Thank you Josh for such a lovely birthday present!!! (My birthday is actually on the 15th, and I've already gotten most of my presents! I am one lucky, lucky girl!)

I hope you are having a great week so far. :) I know I am counting down the days until the weekend, when I'll get to see some of my family, and we leave for San Francisco! Fingers crossed the rest of this week goes by quickly, and that next week goes by suuuuper slow!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is soooo cute!!! Lovin the dots!!

    ReplyDelete