Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Thrift Find: The Red-Eyed Frog

Frog Brooch, Family Thrift ($2)
How adorable is this little frog? Its little legs move back and forth! I got it and a white-eyed one for my mother-in-law at Family Thrift on Saturday. I hardly ever visit FT because they are generally way overpriced (they had brooches for over $30 each), but every once in awhile, you can find something cool for pretty cheap.

Yesterday, the hubby and I went back out to Goodwill Outlet and Love of Jesus and found a couple things. The hubby got a Sega Genesis at Love of Jesus! Awesome. My little brother and I grew up playing the Sega Genesis, so I had to get one of our favorite games: Barbie! Seriously, you had to memorize poses on a runway, drive your convertible, and avoid things in your way. I can't wait to play it again!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment: