Monday, July 4, 2011

Thrift Find: Vintage Look. Modern Feel.

Kenneth Cole Leather Wallet, Family Thrift ($2.75)
When I first spotted this burnt-orange leather wallet in a basket at Family Thrift, I thought it was from the 70s. It has the color and the look of a vintage wallet, but it's actually a modern Kenneth Cole one! The leather is perfect, and the inside has so much room to organize everything just the way I like. :) I'm super excited about this wallet- can you tell? :)

Oh, and of course- Happy Fourth of July!!! I know the holiday is meant primarily to celebrate our freedom and those who work hard to help us keep it. But, I'm still a little sad that I can't seem to buy sparklers here in Virginia!! Growing up in Florida, I always had no problem grabbing some sparklers. How are you celebrating today?

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. OOO! What a fun wallet! And I bet it will even match Big Mustard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Sarah! I know- I love the color, and it's so nice! Especially for the price :)

    ReplyDelete