Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Outfitted In: Black, Grey and Green

Shirt: Thrifted; Sweater, Shoes, Bag: Gifts; Jeans: Burlington; Necklace: DIY
This was my early Christmas outfit for this past Sunday, when we celebrated with the hubby's family. :) It was a packed day filled with gift giving, yummy food, and seeing The Descendants in an old-timey theater!

These boots were a gift from Josh's mom, and they are very comfy and warm! I decided to be matchy-matchy and pull out the bag Josh got me last year from TJMaxx. (It just has a cold-weather look to me. Can't explain why!)

Well, I'm off to my work Christmas party! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit. Feeling a bit green with envy that you can wear long sleeves in December, unlike me sweltering in Qld!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel your pain! I grew up in Florida, and it was 80 degrees during Christmastime :)

    ReplyDelete