Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Thrift Finds: Itty Bitty Kitty

Kitty Jewelry Box: Good Samaritan ($1.50)
When I saw this adorable little kitty jewelry box in the 'fancy items' glass case at Good Samaritan, I was worried it would be overly expensive. When I asked to look at it and saw the price, I didn't hesitate to say I wanted it!

What stood out to me the most is that the cat's head is reminiscent of Lea Stein cat head brooches (which I have been wanting since I got a kitty!). Unfortunately, the brooches run upwards of $60 on eBay, and even more on etsy, so I doubt I'll be getting one any time soon. (Unless I thrift one, which would be an ultimate find!)

I hope your week is going smoothly so far. :) I can't believe it's just this week and next and it's Christmas!!!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Aw! Cat things are something I always look for, and this is super cute!

    ReplyDelete