Friday, January 20, 2012

Outfitted In: Hunter Green

Sweater, Pin, Bensimon Shoes: JCrew Warehouse Sale; Shirt, Jeans, Bag: Thrifted; Necklace: JCrew Outlet
This past weekend, Josh and I went to a pop-up JCrew Warehouse Sale. We had one here last year too, and they are so fun! There are boxes and boxes of random JCrew samples, accessories, and clothes. It's like (a more expensive version of) Goodwill Outlet. :)

My awesome hubby got me this hunter green sweater, Bensimon shoes, and bug pin! I'm really loving them all- the sweater might even be in competition with my mustard sweater as my new favorite. :)

Happy Friday, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty awesome!! The sweater looks so pretty on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Emily! I love the color, and it's so hard to find :)

      Delete