Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Thrift Find: An iPod for Pocket Change :)

First Gen. iPod Nano: Goodwill Outlet (<$1)
When I saw this little iPod Nano in the Goodwill Outlet bins, I thought it must be one of those faux iPod mp3 players. You know, the kind they sell at closeout stores for seven bucks? But upon closer inspection, I saw that it was real!

While it is pretty outdated, I'm still a little stoked to have a found a working iPod for next to nothing. :) The bonus is that the songs loaded on it are good ones!

Have you all thrifted anything unexpected lately?

Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. ooo! THAT'S a good find!! I love it when expensive things are lightweight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah :) I love finding super expensive little things in the Goodwill bins! It's the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your website is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.

    ReplyDelete