Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Outfitted In: Shells and Blue

Shirt, Jeans, Sandals, Bag, Shell Necklaces: All Thrifted

This was the perfect outfit for a laid-back Sunday with my hubby. :) Seriously, I think Sundays are my favorite! We get the whole day together to hang out, visit estate sales, and enjoy each other's company.

Okay, enough mushiness for now. I love my husband, what can I say? :)

Anyway...For the recent heat, this has been my go-to hairstyle- what my mom lovingly refers to as a 'doo-doo knot'. I've been doing my hair this way since high school, but apparently, it's come into style! I saw a girl with my exact doo-doo knot in last month's Seventeen magazine. :)

Well, it's Wednesday! Only a couple more days until it's another weekend full of relaxation!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment