Tuesday, July 10, 2012

On the Thrift Store Shelves: Goodwill Bin Edition!




Shown above are some of the things I spotted in the Goodwill bins this past weekend. :) Although I always find a bunch of things that I think are cool, I leave most of them behind. This way you can see some of the other Goodwill bin goodies!

On a related note, I had a recent anonymous commenter ask me about Goodwill Outlet. You know... whether it was fun or scary, or if it's worth a visit.

Honestly, whether or not it's worth going to depends on the type of thrifter you are. Are you prepared to go through mostly junk to find a couple treasures? Are you capable of either steering clear of the aggressive people or being aggressive yourself? Do you feel scared to look through bins without elbow-length gloves?

I say, if Goodwill Outlet sounds like fun, by all means- go and try it out! I, for one, love it. :) If it sounds scary/awful/not worth the trouble- then skip it. There are plenty of cleaner and more organized places in Richmond you can visit. :) I'll be glad to give you some suggestions, even! Hit me up at Already-Loved (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment