Thursday, July 12, 2012

Insta-Thursday #4



Happy Thursday, everyone! This past week was a bit of a doozie...but the weekend was great! Most of these photos are from a Saturday afternoon adventure to Cary Street. :) We went to Play n Trade (a vintage video game store), a couple vintage stores, a record store, and a sub shop for lunch. It was a great afternoon, despite the near-crippling heat!

Also, I had to throw in a Moxie kitty photo- look how much she looks like the Cats record! Too funny. :)

I hope you're having a great week! For more fun photos, follow me at aisalreadyloved on Instagram. Let me know your Instagram info, too- I'd love to follow you!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love these instagrammy posts! :) Such a neat peek into your day :) And, dude... that sprinkle donut??? YUM

    ReplyDelete