Friday, July 13, 2012

Thrift Finds: Fun Finds Friday :)

Shoe Bag, Fun Decor: All Goodwill Outlet (~$1)

There were all sorts of fun things in the Goodwill bins this past weekend, including the record bowl from earlier in the week! The finds above were also found in the bins. :)

I love the random shoe bag, mostly because I think bags shaped like other things are hilarious. And how random is carrying around a shoe bag? Man, I'm weird. :)

And the cool decor items are perfect for our funky apartment! I hung the faux vintage blue ball on our balcony, and it looks awesome in the sun. The little colorful animals are a welcome addition to our living room, too! I think they'd look especially cute in a nursery someday. :) (Someday far away!)

I hope your week has been good. Mine's been fine...it has actually gone by pretty fast, which is great! I can't wait for the weekend!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment