Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Thrifting Outfit: Red, red, red

Sunglasses, eBay; Shirt, F21; Jeans, Burlington; Sweater, Purse, Shoes: Goodwill; Necklace, Thrift Store in Florida
I couldn't resist just piling on red thing after red thing for yesterday's thrifting outfit. I figured that, paired with basics like caramel leather and jeans, you can't have too much red!

Thrifting was pretty fun yesterday, since the hubby was off work again. We've been searching for a Sega Genesis, but haven't scored one yet. What we did find? Some awesome art prints, Pokey (from Gumby), a sword tie tack, and a West Germany little Easter basket, among other great treasures!

I hope you're having a great, relaxing weekend. :) I know I'm enjoying mine!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. I love wearing dresses and skirts, but when it comes to thrifting I always wear jeans. I think it shows that you mean business. You need to be able to move! Love them paired with the oxfords and red.

    ReplyDelete