Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving...

So I wasn't particularly fruitful in my thrifting/ estate sale adventures this past weekend. (Except finding the main thing I was looking for, so I'm definitely not complaining!) But that means I don't have quite as much to share this week on the 'ol blog.

I thought I'd do something a little different and show the things I've been loving lately. :)

1. My new Fieldguided tote, and the Fieldguided blog!

Fieldguided Tote, etsy; Plastic Jewel, Goodwill Outlet
2. Painting my nails all sorts of crazy ways! Here were my nails on Monday/yesterday, a mix of white Sally Hansen nail polish, Love My Nails heart nail polish, and Wet 'N Wild sparkly nail polish:


3. The map lining of my newly thrifted vintage leather satchel (as seen in yesterday's outfit post):

Vintage Satchel, Goodwill Outlet
4. Making etsy treasuries as wish lists for my birthday! I've made three wish lists so far- there are just so many pretty things! (Lists HERE, HERE, and HERE)

That's pretty much what I've been loving this past week. :) I hope yours is going well!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment: