Monday, October 24, 2011

Thrift Finds: Cherry Red Samsonite

Vintage Samsonite Train Case: Good Samaritan ($4)
I went through a bit of a vintage train case phase a couple years ago, and I have a collection of awesome ones to show for it. We're talking dark green, burgundy, grey, teal, blue...

I haven't gotten one for a pretty long time, but when I saw this cherry red beauty for four bucks I had to get it! It's Samsonite (my personal favorite) and it's clean, a double-plus in my book. :)

A couple other vintage goodies came home with me this weekend too! I have to say, I'm missing the weekend already!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    I also have a collection of vintage suitcases. I love old suitcases. Love the color of this one in the cherry red.
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they the best? Vintage suitcases are super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete