Saturday, November 19, 2011

Detail Shot Saturday: Vintage Ray Bans

Vintage Ray Bans: eBay ($20)
These are the vintage Ray Bans I got on eBay to match the blue ones I got for the hubby. Unfortunately, mine are a bit more worn down than his perfect ones!

I used my favorite trick to fix dullness on old frames: clear nail polish. With a coat of it over the pink parts of my sunnies, they were looking almost new! The only thing I can't really fix is the nick in one of the glass lenses. But they're fun to wear anyway. :)

I hope you have a great weekend!! I'm looking forward to thrifting and relaxing!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. The blog contains informational and educational material. The post enhance my thoughts and experience. So nice!
    I've got to scramble to keep up with your prodigious output!

    ReplyDelete