Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thrift Finds: Purple and Red

Polaroid Camera; Heart Pillows: Goodwill Outlet (~$1)
 I've been searching for a cool-colored Polaroid camera ever since seeing one on A Beautiful Mess. :) This purple one looks so cute with my little collection of cameras! 

I couldn't resist these adorable heart-shaped pillows, either. I have a thing for tiny pillows, and it doesn't get much better than heart ones! (Well, maybe cat-shaped ones...)

I hope you're having a great week. :) 

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Now if only the film could be cheaper, right? Do you have a fuji instax? If you don't you should ask for one for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True that, Emily! I actually have a Polaroid 300 that I got last Christmas :) I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That camera is awesome I havent seen one that colour before

    ReplyDelete