Saturday, February 25, 2012

Detail Shot Saturday: Leather and Laces

Leather Bag: TJMaxx, gift from Josh
Lace-up Leather Sandals: Family Thrift
It's hard to believe that last Saturday was warm enough for sandals. Two days later, I was playing in the snow! But last Saturday was warm and sunny, and I finally pulled out these comfy, handmade lace-up sandals. :) 

The bag I've been sporting non-stop for weeks- it was my Valentine's present from Josh. :) I've decided to donate most of my thrifted bags, so I was looking for a nice everyday bag to take their place. The hubby picked this one because he thinks it looks awesome, too! Too funny. 

Speaking of the thrifted bags, would anyone be interested in a bag giveaway? I was thinking about picking out some and giving away whichever the winner's choice is. Let me know if that sounds good. :) I have vintage Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Fossil, and quite a few more.

Well, I hope you have a great weekend! I'm planning on thrifting it up!!

Always,
Amanda


2 comments:

  1. giveaways are always awesome! a great way to meet new people. =)

    chrissy
    http://www.mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

    p.s. those shoes are handmade? that's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, Chrissy! I think I'll do one :) Yup, the shoes are handmade in Key West Florida!

      Delete