Sunday, February 5, 2012

Outfitted In: Pops of Brights!

Shirt, Scarf: Target Clearance; Hair Pin: Harajuku Mini for Target; Jeans: Burlington; Flats: eBay; Bag: gift; Cardigan: JCrew Warehouse Sale
This outfit, although it consists of some oft-worn items, is a little bit of a departure from my normal outfits. Why? Other than the fact that nothing is thrifted, (a first, I think) I've decided to embrace bright colors! And wear more than one at once! 

Surprisingly, I'm really liking them. Though I'm still a black-blue-mustard person, I think these brightly colored accessories will breathe some new life into my wardrobe. :)

Also, this awesome bag with bright blue piping was an early Valentine's gift from Josh. I think, if he were the man-bag type, that his would look a lot like this one. :)

I hope your weekend is going well! I'm ready for some Target shopping and then the Super Bowl!!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment: