Sunday, June 10, 2012

Outfitted In: Stripes + Coral

Shirt, Shoes, Bag, Sunnies: All Thrifted; Jeans: Burlington; Top: Rugged Wearhosue; Bracelets: From Childhood; Necklace: Beach Shop

This was my outfit for an afternoon of thrifting and an evening with the in-laws. :) It was hot yesterday, but I was cool enough in my breezy clothes and beachy accessories!

I'm loving bracelets right now (obvious from the past couple of posts!), and the ones I wore yesterday were from a childhood jewelry box. :) It is lovely to rediscover things.

It seems like I can't resist wearing at least a pop of bright color this season- so I had to throw on these newly thrifted coral sunnies! What can I say? Fun colors make me happy, and I'm needing the extra dose of happiness lately. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment