Saturday, September 15, 2012

Detail Shot Saturday: Shoes and 'Shrooms

Leather Dance Shoes: Thrifted

These HUGE mushrooms keep popping up outside our apartment building, and I just had to take a perspective shot of these! Each one was easily twice the size of my feet, which is just crazy. :)

Well folks, I'm off to work this morning. Then I'll be hitting my favorite thrifts, in search of: BSC books, Fall clothes, a VCR (yeah...I know this is weird), and the usual fun vintage things. :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I totally get the VCR thing! I see so many great VHS tapes when I'm out, but have no way to play them anymore!!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone's with me on the VCR thing! I actually thrifted one today for four bucks. :) I can't wait to play some good old 90s tapes!

      Delete