Sunday, July 8, 2012

Outfitted In: 100% Thrifted Finds


Shirt, Vest, Mocs, Bag, Sunnies, Bracelet: All Thrifted

It's been a little while since I've worn a completely thrifted outfit! (Mostly because I wasn't lucky at the thrifts with jeans for a while.) But this outfit from yesterday is all thrifty goodness- both old and new!

This vest is probably one of my favorite recent finds. It has such a unique, 70s vibe to it- like something Penny Lane in Almost Famous might wear. :) (Of course, she would be wearing a crop top or bra underneath, but I like wearing a regular shirt!)

I've fallen in love again with these Minnetonka mocs that I thrifted in Pensacola last year. I can't seem to stop wearing them, despite the triple-digit heat!

PS: Happy birthday to the best brother in the whole entire world :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment