Friday, July 6, 2012

Thrift Finds: Metal Basket Madness!

Metal Baskets: Goodwill Outlet

I love metal baskets. There is something about them that reminds me of elementary school. :) That and blackboards and those desks with the shelf underneath for your books...

Josh and I recently cleaned/organized/purged our apartment, and these are perfect for organization! Currently, they are holding gifts for upcoming birthdays. :)

I hope you're having a great week! I, for one, can't wait for the weekend!!!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. love those! i have very similar ones that hold hats and winter accessories in the entry closet. but i could very easily find 500 other uses for them in the house. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that! I love baskets and metal ones are the best!! :)

      Delete