Monday, September 24, 2012

Thrifted Vintage: Bless This House

Vintage Clock: Goodwill Outlet (~$1)

This cool clock has found a home on the first wall you see as you enter our little apartment. I love kitschy, fun, vintage things like this!

Speaking of vintage, we went to a pretty cool estate warehouse sale yesterday. :) We didn't buy much, but it's always fun to look around at things! There was this neat, super-old record player, but it was too broken to be of much use. I might have gotten it just for its looks if we had the space!

What else is new? Hmmm, I think I mentioned the other day that I found a vintage Fisher Price travel record player for cheap on eBay. And it works! I love carrying it from room to room and playing my records. The only thing that would make it better is if it could be battery-operated as well!

I hope you had a great weekend. :) We had a very relaxing one, which (to me, at least) is the best kind!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment