Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Outfitted In: Black and Red Leather

Jacket, Jeans, Necklace: Thrifted; Boots, Bag: TJMaxx; Sweater: Target

This is my newly thrifted leather jacket I scored at my local Goodwill for about ten bucks! The boots and bag were slightly pricier, but still super awesome! (Of course, you've seen this bag about a zillion times by now. It's definitely my favorite!)

If you're wondering about the change of background, we actually took this outside of TJ's right after I got these boots. I'd been thinking about them for days, and I had to go back to get them. They are super-nice leather and so comfortable! And they were on sale, so they ended up being about half the original price. :) I love a good deal.

I hope you're having a good week so far! My short week is chugging right along!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment