Sunday, October 21, 2012

Outfitted In: Red + Blue

Shirt, Sweater, Jeans, Shoes, Necklace: All Thrifted; Sunnies, Bag: TJMaxx


Yesterday morning, I gathered my thrifting supplies (purse, camera, hand sanitizer) and I was off! Unfortunately, I didn't realize that my camera's battery was dead.

Anyway, that's the explanation behind this camera-phone shot in the Love of Jesus parking lot.

In other news, the Bass loafers in this photo completely fell apart while I was wearing them yesterday. That pretty much sucked. I was walking through 60 West Antiques when I feel and hear a big 'floooop' sound coming from the ground. It was the whole bottom part of my shoe detaching itself...

I had to walk all the way back to the front of the store dragging that foot like I was injured. I suppose my pride was hurt a bit!

I hope you're having a fabulous weekend!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment