Friday, November 9, 2012

Estate Sale Treasure: Gum Chains and Three Dog Night

60s Gum Chain ($2); Three Dog Night Record ($1): Estate Sale

We went to this crazy huge estate sale warehouse this past weekend. There were so many great things I liked, but these two things stood out. (Because of their affordable prices and because they are awesome.)

I'm using the gum chain as a Christmas decoration on our mantle, and I've been playing the record this week. :) I think that I might be more of a fan of the artwork on the cover than of this particular album, though.

Well, that's about all I have, folks! Tomorrow, we're off to Williamsburg to meet up with my family until Wednesday, and I am so stoked! I'll see you guys next Thursday with a (hopefully) fun-packed Insta-Thursday. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment