Monday, December 10, 2012

Thrifted Vintage: Dooney & Bourke Love :)

Vintage Dooney & Bourke Bag: Goodwill Outlet ($3)

I was super excited to score this large Dooney bag! It has so much room compared to the ones I've thrifted in the past. :) Also, it has an interesting story attached...

See, I looked in the purse bins at Goodwill Outlet when I got there Saturday afternoon and there was nothing good in it. Then, a lady put this bag back into the bins. I was right by where she dropped it, but a little old lady grabbed it first.

I shrugged and started going through the other bins. When I looked back at the lady, I could tell she was thinking about whether she wanted the bag or not. A couple other ladies had their eyes on her, too.

When she finally decided to put it back, the other hawk-eyed ladies had dissipated, and I was the only one there. I grabbed it from the bins, and quickly walked away before anyone else could try to fight me for it!

And that, folks, is how you score a vintage Dooney & Bourke bag for three bucks without throwing elbows. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment