Monday, December 3, 2012

Thrifted Vintage: Merry Christmas!

Vintage Shiny Brite Ornaments: Billy's Little Dodge City ($2.50); Elvis Christmas Album: Goodwill ($1)

I've been getting into the Christmas spirit the past couple of weeks. :) I've decked the halls (er, apartment...halls...), listened to plenty of Christmas records (the only way I really like to listen to Christmas music, except live), and thrifted fun holiday things!

The vintage Shiny Brite ornaments were a cool find, because the whole box was just $2.50, and I've seen them for $5 each other places! I love the designs on them and the faded colors. They look great on our little tinsel tree!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. :) Mine was pretty good, but of course it went by too fast!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment