Sunday, December 2, 2012

Outfitted In: Adventure



Shirt, Sweater, Mocs, Bag: All Thrifted; Jeans: Burlington; Jacket: Target

I didn't go to my regular thrift stores yesterday morning, because I wanted to check out the Target/ Neiman Marcus collection. It was worth it, because they had the couple of things I had my eye on for myself and for gifts. :) Plus, I visited some thrift stores and antique shops that I normally don't go to, and it made for a different, interesting day.

All that to say that...I forgot to take an outfit photo! Whoops! I snapped a quick shot on Instagram, and then didn't get any others. But here's last Sunday's outfit, from our trip to the Science Museum of Virginia. :) I loved the optical illusions section- especially this little room where you could look like a giant! (I don't usually get the chance to feel tall!)

I hope everyone's weekend is going well. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment