Sunday, April 1, 2012

Outfitted In: Hangin' Tough

Tshirt, Necklace, Sunglasses: Thrifted; Jeans: Burlington; Bag: TJMaxx; Shoes: F21
Yesterday was rainy and overcast and busy! I didn't have the chance to take much of an outfit picture at all except this quick shot outside Goodwill Outlet. :)

I came up pretty empty-handed from thrifting, but I did have one awesome find!!! I can't wait to see if it works- if so, I'll tell you guys all about it tomorrow. :)

As for my strange New Kids on the Block shirt... what can I say? I'm not of fan of them (before my time), but I am a fan of this awesome tee!!

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Agree about the shirt- totally rad. Can't wait to see what you thrifted! Must be pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT shirt!!! Give the New Kids a chance! LOL they are cheesy and fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I honestly just haven't ever heard anything they've done :) Maybe I should give them a try though!

      Delete