Monday, April 2, 2012

Retail/Thrifted: An Awesome Instax!


This retail/thrifted is definitely my best yet! I couldn't believe it when I found this FujiFilm Instax 200 in the Goodwill Outlet bins, and I certainly didn't think it would work.

When I got home and took a closer look, it had a little bit of corrosion in the battery area. With tweezers and a can of air, I was able to fix it! I took it for a spin yesterday, and I just love the pictures this baby produces. :) Love at first instant-photo sight.

Retail Price: $135.00 (and up!) on Amazon

Thrifted Price: $1 at Goodwill Outlet

Amount Saved: $134.00!!

If you can't tell, I'm pretty stoked about this find. :) The best part is that the film isn't too steeply priced! I ordered a pack of 20 on Amazon for less than $20. Even cheaper than my Polaroid 300 film!

Always,
Amanda 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! what an awesome find!!! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing deal- too bad it didn't have film with it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True- with a bunch of film, it would've been the deal of a lifetime! Maybe there was film and someone grabbed it before me- they're prob selling it on eBay for a ton!

      Delete