Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Outfitted In: Cat Sweater + Blue

Cat Sweater, Shirt, Jeans: All Thrifted; Silicone Necklace: Michael's; Toms: Nordstrom (Clearance)

Here is Sunday's outfit, for a day spent estate sale hunting, new-Goodwill-finding, and generally freezing my butt off! I thrifted this cat sweater on Saturday, and I love it so much I washed it and wore it the next day! (Hence the general awkwardness of this photo...I was trying to get the cat in the picture better...)

Also, these Toms were a score from the clearance rack at Nordstrom on Saturday. :) I never, ever go into fancy stores like that, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that they carry Toms. And they had these awesome southwest print ones on the clearance rack!!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment