Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thrifted Vintage: Texas Edition :)

Necklace & Bracelet: Salvation Army; Mesh Wallet: Goodwill

Most of my trip to Texas was spent putting in some awesome quality time with my aunt and uncle and cuddling with my baby cousin. :) We did a lot of chilling, eating great food, and watching HGTV (something I've missed a lot since ditching cable!).

But on my last day, before heading to the airport, my uncle and I got some thrifting in! We checked out two Goodwills and a Salvation Army, and I found some great things!

Above are my vintage finds- an awesome plastic necklace and glass bracelet from Salvation Army, and a mesh wallet from Goodwill. :)

The funny thing about the mesh wallet? I actually thrifted one years ago and sold it when I had my etsy shop! I always wanted to find another one, and there it was- in a Goodwill in Houston!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment