Monday, October 21, 2013

Thrifted DIY: Tiger Heart Sweatshirt!

Tiger Heart Sweatshirt: DIY

First off, yesterday's yard sale was an almost complete bust! Oh well- you win some, you lose some, right? We donated what didn't sell to Goodwill, so it's all good. :)
On a brighter note, here is my latest thrifted DIY: an awesome sweatshirt! I found the iron-on tiger on etsy for a couple bucks, the plain sweatshirt at Goodwill, and the heart patches for $2 at JoAnn's. So, it cost about $5 for this DIY.

It was a little time-consuming, due to the fact that I accidently got sew-on heart patches instead of iron-on, but at least they won't fall off!

I know the design is a little weird, but it's what I popped into my head when I saw the heart patches. :)

I hope everyone has a great Monday!

Always,
Amanda

PS: I'm still sick, but I'm starting to feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment