Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Antique Shop Spotting! :)



 There's this cool little antique mall down the road that is so neat! It's called Somewhere in Time and features probably 15 or so little booths. :)

Above are my favorite things I spotted. The best part? Most everything pictured above was less than $30! Pretty good for an antique shop!

My favorite thing in the place was the grey marble skull in the bottom picture. I really wanted to get it, but I just couldn't justify the $18 price for such a little item. Although, maybe I'll go back...

Anyway, we're off to Pensacola for Christmas with family this evening, and I can't wait! It'll be great to hang out with family and have a nice holiday. :) Plus, the thrift stores there are great, and I'm sure my Grammy will go with me!! See you next week, folks!

Always,
Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment