Friday, November 22, 2013

#Thriftspotting



 Here's my first Florida #thriftspotting post! We went to the local Salvation Army store the other day, and we spotted some really cool things! :)

I really liked the white kitty, but it was huge and didn't have a price on it, so I passed. One day, I will have a giant kitty figurine, though! Probably when we have our own house. ;)

Another favorite was the retro blue lamp; the vase-like shape of it was really neat. Of course I liked the wooden mushrooms, because mushroom things are awesome!

I had to take a picture of the owl and the whales because they remind me of a friend in Virginia. She's on Instagram, so when I see her favorite animals while I'm out thrifting, I post them. :)

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Friday! I'm off to fill out some more job applications and help my mom with her volunteer project. :)

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment