Saturday, January 11, 2014

Epic #Thriftspotting in Sarasota/Bradenton!



When we went to the Sarasota/ Bradenton area last weekend to visit the thrift shops, we saw SO MANY great things!

We checked out lots of thrifts on the way to the beaches on Anna Maria Island. At those, we spotted the cat sweater, the bear salt shaker, the awesome chair, and more! We actually came home with something cool from the first thrift we stopped at- Trinity Thrift- but I'll be sharing that another day. :)

Anyway, then we headed to a really neat combination antique/crafts store, where we spotted the totally sweet, but pricey, pelican and flamingo stuff! Also: the crazy wall art!

The last stop of the day was the Sarasota Goodwill, where I got the great, silver-plated deer bowl I showed y'all the other day. :) The other thing I REALLY wanted from there was the bike shown above. It was a vintage pink Schwinn that needed a lot of work, but I loved it until I saw the price. They wanted $80 for it! Crazy. So I had to leave that pretty bike behind. Someday, I'll find a reasonably priced vintage bike and restore it to it's former glory. :)

We might be checking out a neighborhood full of garage sales this morning, so wish me luck!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment