Thursday, January 30, 2014

Insta-Thursday: Flea Market Edition!



Hey guys! I hope everyone's week is going well! :) I haven't been very Instagrammy this week, but I did take a bunch of photos at Big Top Flea Market last weekend.

While I think the Oldsmar Flea Market that I talked about last week is my favorite in the Tampa area, Big Top didn't completely disappoint. I mean, we saw an awesome vintage wooden chair, a Bass hat, a Power Ranger!, old Bucs stuff, and animal hats. :) Thinking back, I probably should have bought the Bass hat! (It's my maiden name!)

Have you guys found or spotted anything good lately? I've found that, here in Florida, the flea markets tend to be better than the thrifts! We're going back to the Oldsmar Flea this weekend, because they have a booth with lots of Jadeite!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Richmond seriously lacked Flea Markets. I remember we used to have a huge one in Southside...but then it got taken over by bootleg DVD and tennis shoe vendors!! FBI raid...blah blah blah...multiple arrests...yada yada yada! LOL!

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know what you mean, Cam! I never used to go to the flea markets in Richmond, since they were so sketchy! I think that Goodwill Outlet was kind of my flea market there, though. I totally miss GO.

      Delete