Monday, March 31, 2014

#Thriftspotting: Bradenton, Florida



Hey guys! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Josh and I were at a friend's wedding in Clearwater Beach, which was fun. :)

Speaking of the beach, today I have some #thriftspotting from the weekend before, which we spent in Bradenton for Josh's birthday. They have some great thrift shops there, so we stopped by a few on the way home.

I was disappointed when we went to the local Goodwill and saw a huge set of Fire King dishes that weren't Jadeite! Darn! I would have been super excited if they were!

I also spotted a milk glass bubble bowl, which also comes in Jadeite. But, thinking back, I probably should have gotten this bowl...it was only $2.99!

There were lots of other glass spotted, but none in my preferred color. It's all good, though, 'cause we stopped at an antique shop after these thrift shops, and I scored two Fire King Jadeite saucers for $3!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment