Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thrift Finds: Leopard Print Flats!

Leopard Print Flats, Goodwill ($4)
Ever since my thrifted leopard print loafers bit the dust in May, I've been on the lookout for a replacement pair. The problem is that I hate to pay more than a couple bucks on a pair of shoes. (I know, I'm really spoiled by my inexpensively awesome thrift stores!)

Well, my local Goodwill came to the rescue this past Saturday! I spotted these flats from across the store, and I didn't expect them to be in my size. But they fit perfectly, and I've already gotten some wear out of them. :)

Do you have leopard print shoes? I'd love to hear what you pair them with!

Always,
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. loving! great eye!

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely find!!

    I'd pair it with
    plain green dress
    black dress
    teal dress or skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them! I wear a pair of leopard print kitten heels with anything... especially on Fridays when I need a little pick-me-up. :)

    ReplyDelete