Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Outfitted In: My Favorite Fall Sweater

Shirt, Bag, Flats: All Thrifted; Jeans, Burlington; Vintage Ray Bans, eBay; Sweater, JCrew Warehouse Sale from Hubby
This is my favorite sweater that I re-discovered the other day! The hubby got it for me last October, when the JCrew Warehouse Sale was in town. :) I love the moto-jacket look with the coziness of a sweater.

I thought I'd go the black route for Sunday's outfit, with my zebra shirt and vintage dark Ray Bans. Of course, I always seem to add a pop of color or two!

Hope your week's going well!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Cute, girl! Really loving the bangs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that the post has perfect knowledge and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete