Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thrift Finds: Little Mustard

Vintage Beaded Purse: Goodwill Outlet ($2)
I just love mustard-colored things, especially when it comes to clothing and accessories! This little beaded bag is perfect:  cross-body and not super-heavy. :)

I have another beaded bag similar to this that I never use because it weighs more than any other bag I have! I'm usually not willing to forgo comfort for cuteness...I prefer both together when possible. :)

Speaking of comfort, I somehow hurt the ball of my foot this weekend. It may or may not have had something to do with trying on super-high shoes, even though I couldn't walk in them. Hopefully it starts feeling better soon!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I have a beaded bag too! Haven't used it quite yet though so not sure if it's heavy. Hope you foot feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.

    ReplyDelete