Saturday, December 31, 2011

Detail Shot Saturday: Wood and Denim

Wood Necklace: Thrifted/DIY; Jean Shirt, Cardigan: Thrifted
This detail shot is from a little while ago, since I haven't been in my normal thrifting routine for the past couple weeks. (Too many fun Christmas things to do! :)) But I really liked this outfit, which featured my favorite clothing item of 2011: my vintage red cardigan.

The necklace was made from thrifted leather cord and a thrifted wooden pendant, as the world's easiest DIY. (Ie: the only kind of DIY I ever do!)

With a metal allergy, wooden-and-leather jewelry is your best buddy. Especially when it costs less than a buck!

Well, I hope you have a great weekend! I have a long one, with Monday off, so I'm looking forward to thrifting, cleaning, laundry, and getting over my cold. :)

Always,
Amanda

PS: Happy New Year's Eve!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the easy DIYs. Some of these that I see look impossible for a non-professional!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! I love that necklace! Cool find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete