Friday, December 30, 2011

Scenes from Christmas!

    

We got back from Pensacola on Wednesday night, but I still have some catching up to do. :) While this isn't helping my laundry or cleaning get done, doing a new blog post is a fun thing to cross off my list!

First photo: Our stockings (my brother's, mine, Josh's, Mom's, Dad's, Grandpa's, and Grammy's!) all lined up under the tree on Christmas Eve. :)

Second: We opened a couple of presents that night after church, including the ones we got for my family! This 'Howdy' we got for my mom was a huge hit. :) Also, my Dollar Tree sparkly tissue paper made glitter go everywhere!! (Sorry again, Grandpa!) :)

Third: Our packed stockings under the tree. We all brought little things to put in each other's stockings, which was a lot of fun. We needed overflow bags since the stockings were so full!

Fourth: A photo of a Polaroid photo. :) Me, Grandma C, and Josh with the vintage cat box we got her. :)

Fifth: Tuesday night, (Josh and I's three year wedding anniversary!), we went through six whole boxes of sparklers! They were lovely and smokey, and we took some great photos. :) (The tall guy is my awesome 'little' brother!)

It was such a wonderful holiday with family- definitely one I'll never forget. :)

Always,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    Sounds like you and your family had a wonderful holiday. Happy (belated) Anniversary!
    Smiles, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

    ReplyDelete