Sunday, February 19, 2012

Outfitted In: Ruffles and Butterflies

Cardigan, Shirt, Bolo Necklace, Sandals: All Thrifted; Jeans: Burlington; Bag: TJMaxx
Yesterday afternoon, I couldn't wait to go thrifting! I threw on my recently thrifted butterfly cardigan with some black staples (and sandals!), and I was out the door. :)

I had fun hitting my favorite spots, especially since I just got a new Android phone to tweet thrifting adventures with! Check out my Twitter if you haven't already. :) I must say, I can be pretty entertaining...

I hope your weekend has been lovely so far!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda,
    I have been following your tweets of your thrifting adventures. I love the new photos and would love to see more pictures of your shopping.
    :) Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula! It was super fun tweeting on the go, and I'll definitely be doing it more often :)

      Delete