Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Thrift Finds: Tolkien Books!

J.R.R. Tolkien Book Set: Goodwill Outlet ($0.50)

As a fan of The Hobbit, which my dad got for me when I was 12, I was excited to find this set of J.R.R. Tolkien books!

For less than a buck, this set of my original favorite and the Lord of the Rings trilogy was quite a find. :) I'm looking forward to re-reading the books-  fitting with The Hobbit coming out in movie form!

I hope you had a great weekend. :) Mine was long and fun, and I wish it wasn't over!

Always,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. less than a dollar? amazing!
    true story: brian and i have collected the full 'lotr' series in paperback from the thrifts but it drives him crazy that all the covers don't match and now wants to repurchase the ones with different covers. he insists on "matched sets". lol, any reason to check the thrift or used book store, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete