Monday, February 4, 2013

Thrift Finds: A Sweet Brass Unicorn!

Brass Unicorn: Family Thrift ($4)

This solid brass, heavy unicorn is pretty awesome! When I was carrying it around Family Thrift while I looked at the rest of the store, a little boy came up to me and asked me about it. He was like, 'Miss, is that a horse or a unicorn? Because I thought it was a horse, but a unicorn is much awesomer.' I told him it was a unicorn, and he smiled really big before running off to his dad. :)

Oh, thrift adventures. You never know what's going to happen! Come to think of it, a lady stopped me on my way out of FT and asked about my cat shoes, too. She was totally enthused about them, and she wondered if they had any dog ones. I told her I got mine on eBay, and that I wasn't sure about the dog shoes. She really, really thought the kitty ones were cool. (Well, I agree!)

Anyway, this unicorn is like the parent to my other, smaller brass unicorn I thrifted in Williamsburg. :) They are super cute together!

Have a great day!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment