Monday, July 1, 2013

Thrift Finds: A Pretty, Awesome Lamp!

Brass Shell Lamp: Good Samaritan ($18)

This pretty lamp with the shell-shaped top has caught my eye the last few times I've visited Good Samaritan Thrift. When it was still there this weekend, I just had to get it!

It was a little pricey for my thrift tastes, but it is totally worth it! The floor lamps that you get at Target for $20 are less sturdy and much less pretty than this shiny one. :) I'm so glad I finally decided to scoop it up!

Happy Monday, everyone!

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. i am not lying when i tell you i thrifted the exact same one years ago!!! mine was much less shiny than yours, though. ;) i gave it to a friend who really admired it as a thank you for a favor but the selfish part of me still misses it. doesn't it remind you of something from 'the great gatsby'?

    ReplyDelete