Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Outfitted In: Mustaches and Tigers and Kitties, Oh My!

Shirt, Jeans, Scarf: All Thrifted; Kitty Purse and Mustache Shoes: Rugged Wearhouse; Sweatshirt: DIY

This was Sunday's outfit, for a day of cutting the hubby's hair and hanging out with the in-laws. :) I'm not sure what my favorite thing about this outfit is, because I love the DIY sweatshirt SO MUCH, and the wooden cat purse and mustache shoes are just plain awesome!

Rugged Wearhouse, a sort-of TJMaxx-like place here in Richmond, is definitely one of the things I'll miss about this city.

Something else I'll miss? Hanging with my awesome co-workers, who threw me a surprise going-away party after work yesterday! With balloons and everything!! They are the best. :)

Always,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Mustache shoes? Hold the phone!!!!! Awesome! I don't think I've ever seen anything like it!

    Oh, I have to report back that since moving to TX, I've been super not happy with the GW options! All my stuff was still in transit when I got here so I checked out the outlet for a few cheap plates/glasses etc. They had NONE! No books. No CDs or DVDs. Weird. I did however score an oar!

    Best wishes for a stress-free move.

    Cam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cam! Sorry I just saw your comment, it's been a little hectic since moving down to Florida, searching for jobs, etc!

      I know what you mean about some town's GWs not being as good as others! The one here is okay, but nowhere near as good as GW Outlet in Richmond! :)

      Delete