Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thrifted DIY: A Halloween Ginger Spice Dress!

Materials Needed:
* Blue Dress
* Duck Tape
* Red and White Paint
* Paintbrush
* Something to put inside the dress so paint doesn't bleed through
 
 
Step One: Duck Tape the shape you want to paint inside of.
 
 
Step Two: Paint inside of the duck tape in the corresponding colors.
 
 
Step Three: Let paint dry overnight, leaving the tape in place.
 
 
Step Four: Take the tape off, and touch up any spots that need it. Let dry. Done!
 


 Check out my DIY'd Ginger Spice dress! :) Isn't it awesome? My co-workers and I are going to be the Spice Girls today for Halloween, and it'll be so cool!

I can't wait to show you guys the pictures tomorrow! :) Let's just say, I'm going to look a little different!

Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment